Before You Check In
- Pets must be free of contagious diseases and must be free from any fleas, ticks, or internal parasites.
- If your pet requires medications it must be labeled from your vet. We do not give any medications without clear instructions from your veterinarian. Please let us know when you call to make your reservation if your dog requires any medications or special handling.
Please make sure all food is labeled with your pets name. All bedding from home must be machine washable. Please label all items brought with your pets. We are not responsible for items brought during your pet's stay.
Boarding, Grooming, Daycare Requirements for Canine's
- Vaccines Required: Bordetella; DHLPP(distemper,hepatitis, leptosprirosis,parainfluenza,and parvovirus) or DAPP-v (distemper, andenovirus, parainfluenza and parvovirus)Rabies
- Any puppy coming into our facility must have had all three sets of the DAPPv vaccine. This is for your puppies safety since a puppy is not fully protected until all three sets of this vaccine have been given.
- Spay/Neuter males/females over 6 months of age
- Behavior: All dogs must be non-aggressive to both people and other dogs.
- All dog's must be brought in and out of our facility on a leash.
- WE DO NOT REQUIRE LEPTOSPRIROSIS VACCINE
Boarding Requirements for Feline's
- Vaccines Required: Rabies, FVRCP(rhinotracheitis,calici,panleukopenia), FeLV(feline leukemia)
- All felines must be brought into our facility in a pet taxi or carrier for easy transition into and out of our facility.